So today 9/12/19 I had to go to the dr for a follow up. WEll as you know I'm Daf or deaf as fuck. Its hard to navigate through life like this. I started to lose my hearing at around 35. Each year it progresses and gets worse. I am now profoundly deaf. I always thought that if a person was deaf it meant that they just hear nothing, just pure silence. I did not know you can be deaf and still hear but nothing is CLEAR. Its like being stuck between radio stations and I cant make out what anyone is saying unless I am in a quiet room and they are talking loudly in my face so I can read their lips. It really sucks. I guess it could be worse though. Getting back to the story I finished my appointment. I had to find my car in the five story garage by the hospital. Holy Shit what a problem that was. I knew I parked on the 2nd or 3rd floor. For 1/2 an hour I had to walk around hitting the alarm buton on my car to "hear" it. I did manage to 'hear" it but I could not tell what direction the sound was coming from. I was running all around in a frenzy of circles going onto the next level of the garage. I asked some woman if she can help me and hear the direction of the car sound. She was NO HELP and just told me "Its somewhere on this floor". Well, Gee thanks for nothing lady. After about 1/2 an hour, cursing and praying, I finally found the car. This leads me to the question of: Do you think God put us here to suffer? I mean every day its HARD. Really, What are your thoughts on this. Forgive me for being negative or pessimistic but I really want to know how you feel about this question. Peace out. Till the next Perils of Pennelope. Or Perils of Sue.
I wish I had a social life. Yeah that's right. I don't have one. my spouse doesn't socialize and I have to friends to do the stuff that I like to do. I don't want to go to loud places cause I cant hear. and everyone else is a couple. married people go out with other couples . I don't have that. ive even gone to weddings alone.
Comments
Post a Comment