So today i'm gonna write about " are you living or just existing"? Sorry to be so pessimistic. I feel like im just existing and I'm trying to change that. I mean, If you cant get a good job and you have no money you are just STUCK. So I know what that feels like. If you have a disability on top of everything it makes it hard to get a "real" job. By "real" I mean a job that you can support yourself if need be. There are laws about not discriminating people with disabilities but believe me it happens every day.
I wish I had a social life. Yeah that's right. I don't have one. my spouse doesn't socialize and I have to friends to do the stuff that I like to do. I don't want to go to loud places cause I cant hear. and everyone else is a couple. married people go out with other couples . I don't have that. ive even gone to weddings alone.
Comments
Post a Comment